Sedition Books Burns
Then the HPD arson investigators arrived, and straight off one of them started to question me about my politics... "Looks like you guys are pretty anti-american, what's the deal with that?" "Don't you know capitalism makes everything run?" I was so dazed from the smoke and the shock that I actually strated to argue politics with him, but then said "What the fuck, am I under investigation for my political beliefs or are you investigating a fire?" His boss took over and was more polite but their main interest still seemed to be devoted to the radical politics on display in the infoshop... what do you protest against, do you have guns, are you against the federal government, blah blah blah...
They said it was almost definitely an intentional fire, because it was started form the outside... then they told us that "if you get too extreme like this, this is what happens" and "if you do this again somewhere else, this kind of stuff is just gonna follow you..."
No comments:
Post a Comment